First National Bank is proud to play a role in helping business owners reach their dreams. We offer specially designed loans for commercial and agricultural customers including long term loans, line-of-credits, and inventory financing. We will assist you with customer participation in special loan programs offered by the State of Iowa and the Small Business Administration. Our commercial bankers are here to customize a business loan to fit your individual needs.
- Operating and working capital loans secured by inventory and accounts receivable.
- Machinery and Equipment loans
- Real Estate Loans
- Floor Plan Loans
- Economic Development loans
- SBA and USDA B&I Guaranteed Loans
Lines of Credit
- Finance Seasonal Cash Flows
- Flexible borrowing arrangement for short-term funds
- Gap financing while arranging a loan
- Pre-determined amount which allows you to borrow as needed.
- Reserve Checking - a simpler line of credit linked to your business checking account
- Designed for intermediate term borrowing needs of 1-7 years
- Repayment based on your company's cash flow and the life of the asset.
- Used to finance permanent assets such as equipment, machinery, computers, and trucks or trailers.
- Expand or remodel existing facilities
- Purchase of new property or business
- Investment property
- Repayment schedules based on 15-20 year amortizations
- Provide the short-term financing needed to complete a project
- Terms of 3-18 months
- Interest charged only on funds in use
- Interest-only payments during construction
Small Business Administration
- Low Doc Program
- 504 Fixed Rate
- 7A Guarantee
Treasurer State of Iowa
- LIFT Program (Linked Investments for Tomorrow)
Local Loan Programs
- Waverly Main Street Design and Low Interest Loan Facade Improvement Program
Loans for exterior improvements in the designated Waverly Main Street Area.
Maximum amount: $25,000
- Waverly Loan Pool of $600,000 created by all three financial institutions in Waverly. Loans priced at 1% under New York Prime with a ceiling of 10% and a floor of 7%. Maximum term of ten years.